Increase Awareness as measured by new Web Sessions
Create a compelling, unique website to re-launch a little-known brand, generate awareness and engage a savvy and hard-to-reach audience.
insight & strategy:
The brand’s audience are sophisticated travelers who want engaging destination-focused content to inspire them.
An interactive globe encourages users to engage with the site and showcases “Destination Immersion.” Populated with keyword-rich content and optimized imagery with an easy to navigate overlay menu. Site was themed for mobile and iPad use.
- Site achieved lowest bounce rate among all of Azamara’s competitors
- Web traffic increased by 40% over previous 6-month period according to Alexa
- Alexa ranked Azamara on top of all competitors without spending a single penny on PPC
increase in web traffic
- Content Creation and Management
- Mobile Strategy and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- UX/UI Strategy and Design
- Website Strategy, Design & Development
Travel Weekly Magellan, Gold, 2011
Summit Creative Awards, Silver, 2012
about the client:
Azamara Club Cruises is a small-ship line, owned by Royal Caribbean, focusing on longer stays in destinations to serve the upscale and affluent segment of the North American, U.K., German and Australian markets. They engaged Diaz & Cooper in 2009 to create a new look for the brand’s re-launch with an emphasis on destinations and the goals of increasing awareness and supporting higher rates.