All rights reserved. “only what matters, matters” and “small agency. big ideas” are registered trademarks of Diaz & Cooper Advertising, Inc.
Diaz & Cooper does not and will not discriminate against any person, employee, or applicant for employment, because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age or disability.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
All Diaz & Cooper electronic communications strictly adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- Diaz & Cooper does not use false of misleading header information. All electronic communications include accurate "To," "From," "Reply-To," and routing information that clearly identifies the person or business that initiated the message.
- Diaz & Cooper does not employ the use of deceptive subjects lines. All subject lines accurately reflect the content of the message therein.
- If the electronic communication being delivered contains an advertisement, the message will be clearly and conspicuously identified as such and full disclosure will be made.
- All electronic communications will contain true and accurate contact information, including, but not limited to, a valid mailing address.
- All electronic communications include a clear and conspicuous explanation of how recipients can opt-out of receiving further communications.
- All received opt-out requests are fully honored and are processed promptly (within 10 days of request) to ensure your utmost privacy. No email addresses are sold to third-party vendors.
- All electronic communications are carefully monitored to ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. This monitoring extends to any and all companies hired to fulfill any of Diaz & Cooper’s email marketing needs.
This policy was last modified on 01/15/2012.
Diaz & Cooper Advertising
1450 Madruga Avenue, Suite 402
Coral Gables, FL 33146