Looking to learn the ins and outs of advertising from the trenches? Well here’s your chance!
Diaz & Cooper Advertising is currently looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and focused Inbound Marketing Intern to join our team. This position offers invaluable work experience.
You will be part of a team to develop and execute strategic marketing plans and playbooks for Agency Customers. You will also learn about inbound marketing tactics such as content writing, email marketing, social media and analytics and the inner workings of a digital agency.
No “fetching coffee” here!
Driving Customer Success
- Learning the standards of account service and agency process
- Assisting the account team with client management
- Assisting in creating case studies for Customer campaigns
Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Learning one or more inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing and email marketing
- Receiving your Inbound Marketing certification from HubSpot
- Learn the basics of Google Analytics
- Take responsibility for Customer expectations
- You are a proactive problem-solver
- Assist with research and competitive analysis
Teamwork and Leadership
- You consistently embody Agency values, maintain a positive attitude and handle pressure with professionalism
- You assist with Customer kickoff meetings with the rest of the marketing team
Profitability & Quality
- You double-check your work and manage your time efficiently to produce results and deliverables on time
- Must be working towards a degree in advertising, marketing or communications. Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are also required. As is the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Organizational skills and proven attention to detail is a must
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great sense of humor and enthusiasm
- A desire to learn on your own and keep up with new developments and best practices
- Tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments