From concept to execution, you are a nimble Designer with experience translating briefs into positive user experiences, true to brand and consistent across all platforms and touch points. You are responsible for the creation of marketing assets and visual content to support initiatives along the Customer Value Journey that help achieve our Customers’ goals.
You love the latest tech and have proven to deliver effective, aesthetic, and on-strategy creative for websites, landing pages, emails (promotional and templates,) web video, social media graphics, and banner ads. Eager to learn new trends, you understand the importance of mobile-first design and quickly absorb new developments in campaigns, software and web trends to deliver results for Customers and the Agency.
You manage your time effectively, are self-motivated and flourish in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, a great communicator and team player; remaining unflappable with changing deadlines and shifting priorities, to generate high-caliber creative work.
- Create assets that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly, and deployed via Content Management Systems including HubSpot, Drupal and Wordpress.
- Interpret brands and develop guidelines for use in websites, emails, banners, landing pages and social media.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital Customer touch points, with detail-oriented focus and personal accountability.
- Produce design and production files for websites, social media graphics, static and rich banner ads, web video, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the Designer role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Apply proven interpersonal skills to collaborate on efforts with internal and external teams and developers, ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment, and consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Translate marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs, with the Digital Services Director.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Produce presentations, mood boards, and visual concepts; and able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Translate wireframes into aesthetic, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- HubSpot Inbound Certified, see free Certification HERE; HubSpot CMS Designer certified, and Growth-Driven Design certified.
- Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing agency, or in a digital department of an advertising agency. (Work samples are required to apply for this position. We expect a strong portfolio that demonstrates solutions to business problems through effective design.)
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising.
- Preferred experience in travel/tourism, hospitality, eCommerce and retail.
- Software proficiency:
- Google Drive and Google Suite management
- Google or Adobe Analytics
- Project management software, i.e. TeamWork
- Expertise with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite); and XD or Sketch and Invision.
- Expertise in Premiere and After Effects (Adobe Creative Suite) a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and HubL a major plus.
- A consistent approach that includes exceptional interpersonal skills, disciplined self-direction, time management adherence; advocating for accuracy and organization, a team focus and utter accountability.
We are an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 18 years of success helping national and international Customers achieve their business objectives. Our strategic campaigns are focused on inbound marketing, and have garnered recognition from top industry leaders. A small group with a big passion for marketing, we like the challenge of solving business problems with ideas that stand out, that make people go, “What the…” That’s impact! We work in a collaborative, team-based, high-performance environment where we are free to manage our own time as long as we produce results for our Customers, our Agency and ourselves.
What do you expect from your work?
A results-only work environment? Independence with accountability?
Collaboration and innovative thinking? A bit of fun?
Then we’re ready to get started…